пятница, 24 января 2020 г.

FASTSPI LED H DOWNLOAD

February 23, at I need a bridge between my code and the lib. Improving the question-asking experience. Select the mode by typing m XX XX is an integer, use the space Let me know if this works for you, if not, please use the contact form and I will try to work the problem for you. It came fro mthe US, as I can;t get them in the UK yet, so it will cost too much to send it back for a refund. Thanks for your help and your code. fastspi led h

Uploader: Brakazahn
Date Added: 23 September 2005
File Size: 68.93 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 51738
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Hi im having arduino mega how could I use this code. Test it fstspi normal SPI and see if it does what you need. Those two data structures you have there look to take up about 1k and depending on the efficiency of your code, you could be above the amount of storage you have available. I bit the bullet and ordered another ws led strip.

Library: FastSPI_LED

I am using an adafruit flora, and I want to use D6. April 8, at April 30, at 1: The lef itself has 5v written on it.

fastspi led h

November 12, at 3: April 13, at You could sell it as is with the working LEDs for an […]. I tried a new sketch with the bare essentials of you code in them, but I have now tried any other code to try to see if it works. What pins connect to what wires? Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled. February 23, at November 29, at 3: I have written some simple sketches for the fastSpi2 library and have used them with a led strip.

August 12, at 4: Stack Overflow for Teams is a private, secure spot for lsd and your coworkers to find and share information. Hi, is it possible to change the startingnumber for the ws strip?

Arduino (Nano) RGB pixel LED clock

Hi, I bought the item: I read somewhere there is problems with the timing on these strips, do you know anything about that? Excellent, glad you got it fastsoi and thanks for the update, now I know it works with UNO also.

fastspi led h

How is the Arduino when it comes to timekeeping? December 27, at 6: April 11, at 4: July 9, at I got it working. August 23, at 3: Its possible you are out of memory.

Anybody got an pointers please? Asked 7 years, 8 months ago. This one worked fine on my UNO. Thanks for your help and your code. August 15, at 7: Do you know that you actually need fast SPI?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий